Thursday, September 07, 2006

I got a rash.

Not a physical one anyway. I'm a fan of touring the blogosphere for news information on plenty of topics. The one I find most useful when refering to the war on terrorism is without a doubt Little Green Footballs, while looking over it I came up with the term Poison Ivy League. I long ago abandoned my respect for academia seeing as how it always seems to be dead wrong on so many issues. Like this little gem where the bolded sentence is especially of note.

"Do we listen to those that we disagree with, and vigorously challenge them, or do we close our ears completely?" -David Ellwood.

Well apparently Mr. Ellwood likens what we have with the former President of Iran, whos nation is the number 1 supporter of terrorism, whos nation is primarily responsible for arming the madmen who sheild themselves behind behind civilians so that they may openly kill civilians with what seems like impunity from moral analysis by the MSM, UN and EU as well as killing US soliders in the middle east, to a conflict over where the dinner table should be placed in the damned dining room.

THIS MAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LIVES OF US SERVICE-MEN AND WE "DISAGREE" WITH THEM!?!?!

The sheer idiocy of that statement cannot be disputed. Pure and simple.

I can only imagine how a jihadi coming to cut my head off when I "vigorously challenge" (with words only I don't want to bring myself to their level *rolls eyes*) our "disagreement" over whether he wants to cut my infidel head off, would react, I can only hope he would die of laughter but...you know the joke I was going to come up with just wasn't even funny because of how serious this type of thing is.

All I have to say to David Ellwood is, thanks for selling out America. I'm pretty sure this dictator who is responsible for the deaths of our people and many other innocent people will listen to reason. You know, like any other mass murderer would. I'm pretty sure he wants to tell us all about the peace he wants to bring us as he turns around to continue building his nuke, which is for peaceful purposes. Much like their donations to terrorists.


Update: 9-08-06 12:00am

Looks like i'm not the only one who notices.
Cox and Forkum of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home